Lust

The nights quiet is low enough to be a hum.
Hiding the deeper mind away in shadows.
I got back on to mind altering substances with first names.
I thought I had enough of wanting to be loved; but never enough of him.
I still must bid ado to my favored weaknesses.
These castle walls are not high enough.
He finds me wandering the grounds during the daylight hours.
As the sunsets he sings erotic riddles in my ears; he lures me to his lap.
I lure him to my thighs. “Give me your head and I’ll give you
mine.”
I fell too far too fast into our garden of lust.
I am too far inside my head; far too comfortable hunting in his bed.
We rolled from the blanket of stars to the earths bed; our limbs and digits
intwined; our members continue to collide.
My mind that volatile complexity; drags me back to my lovers bedpost.
He is the craving destroying me that I seek out willingly.
Frailty of thought. The hungers of the mind; what does give you pause this
time?
I drank too much lust like a drunk swilling wine.
It spills from the corners of my mouth, rolls down my neck,
slides between my breast and meets his tongue below my
naval.
I have collected too much wanting.
Our eyes meet wildly; adrenaline flows through me at a turbulent speed.
His gestures feel like long-coveted commands.
Heart racing; blood rushing; control fading; devotion driving me to overtake
my lover like prey.
His fingernails cover my skin in crescent moons like Jupiter skies.
My lips paint his face with the lightest shades of love.
Most poetic infatuation with the sight;
sound; feel; taste and touch of you.
Be my addiction.
Reserve every ounce of stress to release during our bouts of
desire.
Speak to me not as a lover; but in commands as a captain to a battalion.
I gasp during battles, breath during surrender, only to speak during the fall
out.
We sip love over coffee speaking of our passion;
awakened enough from inebriation
to drink untamed love again; and again.
We are conventionally out of place;
lovers in the East but we “just fucking”in this sunken place.
There hugs and kiss are common greetings; so sex takes on a different
meaning.
Embracing has a clenching pull that massages inhibitions away.
Let me kiss you in the tantric way; I’ll ravage your mouth with desires.
Let me mount you love; be my favorite prey and let drown you with my love day by day.
Comments
Post a Comment