My name is La'Ren and I'm an addict.
I have an addiction.
These are written accounts
of my experiences with the paraphernalia.
Love; Lust; Limerence and Sex are my drugs.
My addiction is so intense that I don't look for the fix.
I look for the scores and overindulge in them
till they don't get me high no more.
Men are no more than razors; needles;
spoons; lighters and torniquets.
To help the addict get a mind dulling hit.
They are my choices; my preferences and
my acquired taste.
I choose to love them all; but that can stop
and any of them can be replaced.
Love is the best drug; in its pure form
its feels like the most exhilarating delirium.
Being intoxicated by scent; sight; touch; sound.
Being inebriated beyond belief yet wanting more.
Takes me from nun to nymph;
from nymph to mania.
Love is my favorite drug.
I'm an addict so ultimately
I just need to get high.
When I do lust will get me by.
Lust is a rush;
you can take hit after hit
and never get enough.
Like you have to pinch your nose
and tilt back your head to hurry the high.
Don't ever look down;
you may fall over the edge and quick.
Lust lays you down.
Two hands become 1000 fingertips.
A yearning awakens; a beast that's insatiable
but lust isn't my preference.
When love ain't around it'll get me by.
I'll leave lust for love its a purer high.
Limerence feels like love but its a whammy.
Limerence is always accidental.
The place you land trying to avoid sobriety.
The high is some what scattered;
like chaotic staccato articulations in jazz.
You beg for either silence or sound to be consistent.
Spiraling down and up; spinning out of control.
It tricks you into feeling sober
you come crashing down after.
In the mere moment high is leveled it feels so good;
soon as you hit euphoria that spiraling crash feels
like it would drag you to hell if it could.
Limerence gets you only when you
truly need to get sober and rehabilitate.
Addicts like me no place facilitates.
Then there's sex.
The drug won't get you too high
mostly it just compliments.
Makes love feel heaven sent.
For lust; sex is like that
munchie fix.
Sex makes limerence into a bad acid trip.
Bad sex does nothing.
Average sex does a bit.
Good sex makes you chase more highs, and a longer fix.
Amazing sex will have you getting high for the hell of it.
My name is La'Ren and I'm an addict.


Comments
Post a Comment