Billie Holiday (NSFW)


​I’m sitting here covered in dance sweat.

I danced so hard my stomach cramping. 

Maybe I should dance in the mirror. 

Maybe I should push myself to climax 

before my reflection.

I should look into my own eyes and

think of you when I arrive, My Love. 

I should like to whimper your name. 

The whole thing. 

Maybe then in your dreams I could fuck 

the dickhead out of you. 


I could take a shower and oil my skin up

put on pink laced panties and dance 

until I glisten. 

Take my panties off; kiss the crotch with

red lipstick; and mail them to you. 

I shall enclose a card that says nothing; 

just three periods and my signature. 


Why? 


Because in three moons time…

Your love grew dull but sharpened mine..

Like you don't remember...

My flesh and sex is thine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It was poetic in a way.

Lust

St Thomas