The Priest
I belong to him;
like I’m a part of him.
It’s a waste of time
even talking to other men.
I could look for him
forever in someone else knowing
I’m never gonna find him.
Nobody fits me like him,
nobody gets me like him.
Our eyes haven’t met
in four years time
and if I close my eyes
and breathe in;
I could smell him
like he’s standing right behind me.
If I lean to the left of the right,
I could feel him right beside me.
If I squeezed my legs together
I could feel him deep inside me.
If I pressed my lips together,
I could feel his kiss.
If I focused on my skin,
I can feel his grip.
If I close my eyes
and looked into the darkness,
I could see his face and form.
It is pointless for a man to love me,
cause I belong to him like a possession
and it ain’t by choice.
I didn’t not speak this
into existence with my voice.
I did not call him from the aethers.
I have begged the universe
to purge him from my heart and mind.
I’ve tried to let myself love other men.
I still belong to him like
I was formed from his fucking rib.
Either I won’t let me,
they won’t let me,
I won’t let them,
Or they won’t let me
just love them.
Like they know they ain't him.
He has told me
time and time and again.
He has showed me;
I really do belong to him.
I’d rather be alone,
than to give him a piece of me.
Every time he tries
I give him the least of me
or the beast in me.
How dare you love me
from captivity.
Chains on your neck
your wrist and your feet.
Stop telling me you love;
just release me.


Comments
Post a Comment